Passenger .. Nabila ?




Hey you all!

Long time no see, yeah I know .. been busy listening to some music and enjoying my life to the fullest. JK, work got me all busy and worked up and couldn't find a proper time to gossip and critic some sounds.

Well, been scrolling these last couple of days in YouTube and came across this beautiful album of Passenger: Young As The Morning Old As The Sea, tender, soft, smooth, gentle, and whatever comes along. 

Well, anyways, the song Young As The Morning Old As The Sea in particular caught my attention and reminded me of my childhood, funny right? But hey, it was pretty hilarious when I remembered that it is quite similar to DENIA, by Nabila Maan ...






            PASSENGER - Young As The Morning Old As The Sea


 

 NABYLA MAAN - DENIA




See ya !

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés