The East Indian Beauty

Here I go again, speaking my mind off and projecting my inner excitements about the harmony of this beautiful piece, yes, i'm listening to it right now and describing my thrilled aura enjoying every beat.

You may have came across it someday, you may have enjoyed it, or not .. 

For those of you who haven't, let me take you back to 1971, the year of Jim Morrison's death, The Rolling Stone's opening tour, or yet, Davy Jones leaving the Monkees ... For a better throwback 70's musical history, meet the dutch-born Okko Bekker, the East Indian Traffic to be more precised. 


From the amusingly elegant album Sitar & Electronics, I've massively relished the East Indian Traffic, for it's enthralling vibration and ecstatic tunes, Okko managed to come up with an upbeat sound that makes your heart wander in the beathing path of the eastern delicacy.

Sitar & Electronics is a sumptuous journey based on muddy guitar sounds, eloquent tunes of percussion, deaden vibrations and melodic epiphanic grooves ... 




PRESS PLAY :) 

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés